Re: Directory ownerships again

Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 12:31 AM, Seth Vidal wrote:

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009, Tom \"spot\" Callaway wrote:

Alright. I'm putting this on the top of my todo list, which means I'll
probably get to it sometime in the next week or two. I'm putting my
janitor hat on and just fixing it for people (I will announce that I am
doing it before hand).

What are the other criteria for 'improper' duplicate dir ownerships? Are
there any other that I can drop into the script to make it easier/faster?

Many perl packages own same directories.
They _must_ do so - And many other package should better do so, also.

I don't know how easy will it
be to implement the "properness" of their duplicate dir ownerships.
Proper ownership would mean: directories being provided by several packages, must all have identical permissions and ownerships.

Ralf