Re: License Tag Draft

On Thu, 2007-07-26 at 19:25 -0400, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> And what is the purpose of commenting licenses in the file list, apart
> from making the packagers life miserable ?

I agree.  Or at least, I disagree with the example and scope in the
Draft.  I don't think we care what the license of an individual built
program is.  We might care what the license of a built library is.

Whether it's better to mark libraries with a spec comment or make it
mandatory to split libraries that are licensed differently from other
code, I don't know, though.

-Toshio