Re: Is this license okay for a fedora package?

SS> Not sure if that license is free, to me it stinks, but in any case
SS> the GFDL is a Documentation License, not a Software License,

I haven't written otherwise.

SS> let's keep apples to apples comparisons, and let's try to not get
SS> infected by the Debian disease about defining what is software.

We frequently make use of research that the Debian folks have done,
and anything which is not acceptable to them bears strong scrutiny
before we consider it acceptable for Fedora.  If you wish to
characterize their efforts as some sort of illness then that's your
business but please concentrate on reasonable discourse here.

 - J<