Conflicts Draft Proposal Round 2

As discussed in today's FPC meeting, I've made some changes to the
Conflicts Draft Proposal to document some acceptable cases, add some
additional valid file name conflict workarounds, and fix the wording
here and there.

FPC Members: Please vote on this draft via email, so we can get this in
place well before the Core/Extras merge. As I wrote the draft, I vote
+1. ;)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Conflicts

Thanks,

~spot