Re: Re: Importance of debuginfo packages

Hi,
On 9/10/06, José Matos <jamatos@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 10 September 2006 09:51, Parag N(पराग़) wrote:
> May i know if debuginfo packages are really good in terms of let the
> end user debug applications to check if he is facing any crashes then
> why not we have separate debuginfo directory also present publicly for
> download?

  But they are. :-)
  Look into /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-extras.repo the repository is there
although disabled by default.
 Oops i did not look into that. I should have checked it before. One
more thing there is no separate iso or directory present in install
media why so? Does that mean whoever want to use debuginfo packages he
must download it from fedora website?