Looking for comaintainers

Hi all,

(posting to the music list first)

I've had to step back and admit to myself that I am doing a pretty poor job of maintaining the packages that I am the primary owner of. If any one is interested in taking over primary maintainer-ship of the anything from following list please do so (with the exception of anything in the lv2 stack, qtractor, qmidiarp and guitarix)

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/bsjones/

Thanks