Re: Looking for comaintainers

Hi Brendan,

seems I'm a bit late to the party... "You are lost in a maze of mailing
lists, all of which flow over" ;)

I'd like to take over or co-maintain a couple of packages related to
Ardour, and/or which I'm using myself. The old 'ardour' package should
simply be retired, feel free to throw it to me over the fence, or do it
yourself :).

On Sat, 2015-10-31 at 19:16 +0100, Brendan Jones wrote:
> If any one is interested in taking over primary maintainer-ship of
> the
> anything from following list please do so (with the exception of
> anything in the lv2 stack, qtractor, qmidiarp and guitarix)
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/bsjones/

- a2jmidid, hydrogen, jaaa: use it occasionally

- ardour: superseded by 'ardour2', needs retiring. I'm already co-
maintainer, but AIUI only the "main contact" can retire a package

- aubio: dependency of Ardour (and denemo), should be updated to
0.4.x.

- jack-audio-connection-kit: essential for Ardour (and other things)

- libffado: I have audio interfaces that require this, so I might just
as well take it ;)

- liblo, liblrdf, libsamplerate, lilv, lv2, serd, sord, sratom, suil:
dependencies of Ardour

Feel free to make me "main contact" for all your packages of which I am
package admin or have requested it -- some have other admins already,
perhaps you want to ask them also?

Nils
--
Nils Philippsen      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase
Red Hat               a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty