Re: Looking for comaintainers

Hey Brendan. I might be interested, as I maintain a few related packages
for Slackware and may as well pitch in to do the same for the other OS
in my life: Fedora.

Do I have to be a Fedora package maintainer already? I am not, but I
have created RPMs before and even submitted one or two to rpmfusion but
sort of ended up at a dead end.

I am in the FAS system (I think I am, anyway; I have a Fedora People
homepage) but that's about it.

-klaatu