Re: fedora jam resubmit?

On 11 September 2015 at 08:14, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Looks like the spin was dropped due to no one paying attention when the
> builds were failing. It also needs to be built and tested by the SIG before
> Feature freeze (which is prior to Alpha release).

I suppose I feel a bit hard done by on that, it was broken by a change
made to the KDE live spin (not something we did), in a round of
renames that also broke the games spin
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/spin-kickstarts.git/commit/?id=036cbc2ae641dfb93820bd9fb7a0afcbb5c75b8a
the results of which apparently weren't checked, then dropped at the
same time as games. Dropping them from the nightly builds wasn't
announced anywhere I'm subscribed to far as I can tell (it's a change
in a releng git, which does not go to the spins list, Adam Williamson
did notice on test@ that the games spin was missing when the alpha
compose was done). And though Jam was broken by the same change, later
removed at the same time, and both were left out of alpha, games has
been brought back and we haven't.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk