Re: fedora jam resubmit?

Looks like the spin was dropped due to no one paying attention when the builds were failing. It also needs to be built and tested by the SIG before Feature freeze (which is prior to Alpha release).

As the spin does not really add anything that can't be obtained via the comps package, uses a desktop manager that is not really lightweight and I'm not really sure is worth the effort. The original hope was that we would attract more people to the spin to help maintain packages (and the spin itself) etc but this hasn't worked.

If it is decided to resubmit for fedora 24, I'd suggest requiring more people who have access to the spins kickstart repo so they can edit the files when builds fail, when packages change etc. As far as I'm aware that is only me at this stage.