Re: fedora jam resubmit?

I'm in favor. But maybe we should consider other options? Do we know why we were dropped in the first place?

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015, 4:00 AM Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Further to the dumping of fedora jam from nightlies and test builds it
looks like we wont be in F23 (despite being on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/Spins) and will have to
re-submit the spin for approval for F24 (not clear how to do that as
many of the things in https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process are
already done). Is it worth doing? I don't mind doing testing on
composes and images, but don't want to just go ahead and re-submit the
spin without asking here first.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk