Re: F22 Jam Beta

On 28/04/15 14:43, Ian Malone wrote:
On 28 April 2015 at 06:11, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28/04/15 05:12, Brian Monroe wrote:

Nm, I found it. I'm downloading it now.

I would still like to know if there's any testing/karma needed and where
to leave it at.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:31 PM Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

     I didn't see a link for Jam on the F22 Beta page. Is there any
     testing we need, or karma to do to get that in order? Anyone have
     links?

Hi Brian,

we may have missed alpha testing a while back. Perhaps you can petition the
spins group for an exception. I know Ian had done some testing earlier on so
maybe we will be lucky.

Maybe some info here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process

Also there was some talk about moving the spins to a new page for the this
release. I will forward to the list.

Hi,

I did some testing, didn't announce it very well. Thought I had sent
an email about it somewhere, but can't find it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Spins
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam/Test_Results:Fedora_22

We are tested up to Beta TC3. I think we are still on board, if you go
to https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease and the 'more spins' tab
Fedora Jam is on the list.
Recent test composes and release get announced on the fedora-test
mailing list, they typically turn up in
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/ e.g.
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/22_Beta_RC3/Spins/x86_64/
though I don't think that's a guaranteed link. The beta available at
prerelease is the official beta, which I think should correspond to
Beta RC3.

That's great Ian. thanks for the effort.

Brendan