Re: F22 Jam Beta

On 28 April 2015 at 06:11, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 28/04/15 05:12, Brian Monroe wrote:
>>
>> Nm, I found it. I'm downloading it now.
>>
>> I would still like to know if there's any testing/karma needed and where
>> to leave it at.
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:31 PM Brian Monroe <briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:briancmonroe@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>>     I didn't see a link for Jam on the F22 Beta page. Is there any
>>     testing we need, or karma to do to get that in order? Anyone have
>>     links?
>
> Hi Brian,
>
> we may have missed alpha testing a while back. Perhaps you can petition the
> spins group for an exception. I know Ian had done some testing earlier on so
> maybe we will be lucky.
>
> Maybe some info here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Spins_Process
>
> Also there was some talk about moving the spins to a new page for the this
> release. I will forward to the list.

Hi,

I did some testing, didn't announce it very well. Thought I had sent
an email about it somewhere, but can't find it:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/22/Spins
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam/Test_Results:Fedora_22

We are tested up to Beta TC3. I think we are still on board, if you go
to https://spins.fedoraproject.org/prerelease and the 'more spins' tab
Fedora Jam is on the list.
Recent test composes and release get announced on the fedora-test
mailing list, they typically turn up in
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/ e.g.
https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/stage/22_Beta_RC3/Spins/x86_64/
though I don't think that's a guaranteed link. The beta available at
prerelease is the official beta, which I think should correspond to
Beta RC3.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk