Re: Low Latency vs. Real Time Kernel - actual latencies ?

On 12/31/2014 01:05 PM, Klaatu wrote:
Does anybody know how exactly the actual lag time achieved is being
calculated? I would like to test my own kernel config to see what I'm
getting.

Hmmm, the tool I know is cyclictest:

https://rt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Cyclictest

Some more information here: