Re: Some help please?

On 12/04/2013 04:39 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:
Hey all,

the number one reason for me floating the audio spin was to get more
developers/packagers interested in Fedora. Waste of time it turned out..
Orcan has since toned down his contributions, but I'm sure he's amenable to
sponsoring new packagers. I'm just worried if I get hit by a bus or
something, which will leave us with no maintainership

At the present time, I'm maintaining 100+ packages - crazy.

Been there, done that. Come to think of it, still doing it but less than before thanks to you and Orcan and others. Kudos for the hard work, it is really appreciated!

There are a lot
of ppl here who are capable, so if you have the time please step up

I know the feeling... at least to some degree.

So do I...

Hey list listeners, give back and help! Packaging for the Fedora Audio Spin is both sexy and easy, plus you will instantly become popular and the center of any party[*]!

-- Fernando

[*] may not be true at all, some restrictions may apply :-)