Re: Update

Quoting Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 16 November 2013 22:40, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey all,

Having said that, we have 10 days to add any new packages. I really like the
kxStudio apps, but at this rate we will be lucky to get Carla and Festige.
I'll try to get cadence in, but waiting on some python3 dependencies to let
me go forward. Packaging kxStudio stuff is a nightmare (ppa culture)

We will be shipping the same wallpaper as Fedora 18 with the wave overlay,
unless someone feels inspired. If you need help please let me know. You can
look at
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/music-creation.git/tree/fedora-jam-backgrounds/src/default
to see the dimensions we are shipping. If you are up for this it has to be
in by the 20th at the latest.

I think it actually looks more in keeping with the F20 KDM look than
it did with F19, that said it'd still be cool to have something fresh
if anyone has time.

I must apologise for being so absent for this release - work/family trumps
sometimes. Many thanks to Ian Malone, without his testing the spin would
have been dropped. Cheers mate

No worries, I realised a while back life was easier if I did some
pre-release testing (reminds me there's a KDE bug I should file), so I
may as well kill two birds with one USB key and test on Jam. I've
tested final TC1, but it sounds like we could do with another one once
these packages are in, should be able to find time.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk

Yeah, I should do some testing on Jam as well. I've got my main laptop on Fedora 20 beta so I can reformat the other one (the one with superb audio hardware but a sometimes flaky display) now.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism on a Stick
http://znmeb.github.io/CompJournoStick/

Pondering the pandemonium of pontificating pantheism to ponderous pandas since 1994