fedora kernel ? or CCRMA kernel ?

Hello there,

Last weekend, I talked to someone at Cheminitz Linuxtag who was
interested with real time music editing on desktop computers. I was
unable to answer him whether he can use fedora kernels to do so or to
use the CCRMA's kernel.

Can anyone shed any light on this  light . I'll mail him with the answer

Chemnitz Linuxtag: my report:
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2007/03/chemnitz-linuxtag-my-report.html#links

He was quite interested with the article
http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/02/15/professional-audio-with-fedora-core-6/

regards
Chitlesh
--