Re: Ardour 3.5.14 available on Fedora (for testing)

On 11/04/2013 11:26 PM, Nils Philippsen wrote:
Hi everybody,

I've just built Ardour 3.5.14 for all current Fedora versions and
submitted the respective updates:

F-18: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-20148/ardour3-3.5.14-1.fc18,libltc-1.1.2-1.fc18
F-19: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-20198/ardour3-3.5.14-1.fc19,libltc-1.1.2-1.fc19
F-20: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2013-20094/ardour3-3.5.14-1.fc20,libltc-1.1.2-1.fc20

Thanks to Brendan Jones who reviewed the new ardour3 package,
Christopher Meng who reviewed the libltc package (a new dependency),
Orcan Ogetbil and Hans de Goede for their comments and what I stole from
their spec files ;-).

Happy testing,
Nils

Has anyone else tested this? I would like to raise a freeze exception to get this included in the spin and it would look really good if some more positive karma was added to this update.

What do people think? Alternatively, I could just make note of it here [1] which is linked from the spins page.

Brendan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Jam_Audio_Spin#Additional_Packages