First impressions of the nightly Fedora Jam

So far everything seems to be OK. I ran into a problem in the
installer selecting the boot drive, but it's already in Bugzilla so
I'm not too concerned. 19 itself seems to be solid on my workstation
and I'll probably upgrade my laptop as soon as the beta is released.

I'll try out some of the audio stuff later this week. It's been a few
months since I messed around with JACK so I doubt if I'll find any new
bugs.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers Workbench
http://j.mp/CompJournBench/

Get out of the building - and don't come back till you have the order!