Set for Fedora Jam

Greetings

Okay, I have two boxes waiting to get a feel of Linux audio.  These two
machines will be used in studios by Linux Skeptics.  So, I need this
adventure to work real fine.  Which way do I go?  I am happy with Gnome3
DE but it looks like the Linux music world favours KDE.  Does that mean
I can't have a studio running on Gnome DE?

How about Real-time kernel?  Is it advisable to use the regular Fedora
release in Studios?  I know about Fedora Jam.  Do they stock rt-kernels?
What are the gains?  I am looking to install Ardour3 on these machines
(btw, I don't see that on our repos.  Why?).

Any thing else?

I'll appreciate a leading before I dive in

Regards
Oku, O.