Re: Thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Christopher Antila
<crantila@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I'm itching to go into full-on blogging / tweeting mode on this.
> Why not start right away, with a blog post that describes your involvement in
> the spin's development? In fact, if several of us did this, we'd have a really
> interesting "chronicle of the efforts it took us to actually make a spin."

Well ... sounds like a plan. The first thing I need to do is update
the README on my AlgoCompSynth to reflect the existence of the spin in
the nightly builds.

https://github.com/znmeb/AlgoCompSynth/blob/master/README.md

I should have that done late tomorrow Pacific Standard Time.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://znmeb.github.com/Computational-Journalism-Publishers-Workbench/

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?