Re: Thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas

On 25 December 2012 21:19:50 M. Edward  Borasky wrote:
> Is there a master list of documentation?
I sort of missed the deadline for anything official, so for Fedora 18 we're
going to have to go with the usual "Fedora Audio"-style menagerie.

Over the next week, I hope to start collecting all of our discussions through
the spin development process, so that we'll be able to write:

1.) A chronicle of the efforts it tooks us to actually make a spin.

2.) Official documentation to add to the Musicians' Guide, about the software in
the spin, the differences between it and a default Live Fedora installation,
and maybe a brief history.

3.) Unofficial documentation for the wiki, about additional things you can do,
that we can't write in the official docs... like "here's how to install the
realtime kernel" and "here's how to install MP3 support for Audacity" and
other things.

I expect that much of this already exists, and I'll just have to start
collecting things.

> I'm itching to go into full-on blogging / tweeting mode on this.
Why not start right away, with a blog post that describes your involvement in
the spin's development? In fact, if several of us did this, we'd have a really
interesting "chronicle of the efforts it took us to actually make a spin."

Christopher