Thanks to everyone and Merry Christmas

I would like to thank everyone for their participation this year on making the Fedora Music Spin a reality. It was by all means a group effort so we can all give ourselves a pat on the back and say "job well done" (Do it now! Don't think you don't deserve it).

Now that we have our own ISO built every night and we can official call ourselves *Fedora* Jam, we have completed the first step. Now we have to work together to make this the best audio- and music-creation/ Linux distro out there. This will need a lot of community work and spreading the word as much as possible. We also need to make sure the software is up to scratch, so bug reporting and testing will be very important. So keep up the good work, and have a nice relaxing Christmas holiday. I hope we can keep up the momentum after the Holidays and I'm looking forward to continue contributing in the coming year.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year

-Jørn Lomax

NB:
(If this is considered off topic, please accept my sincere apologies)