Re: spin-kickstarts/fedora-jam

On 2 December 2012 20:00, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 12/02/2012 06:53 PM, Ian Malone wrote:

>>> Cool! N.B. the link on the wiki currently points to my static build
>>> (7th Nov) rather than the nightlies. It looks like Jørn has a nightly
>>> for yesterday (corresponding to the F18 beta release), but he was the
>>> one who changed the link on the wiki, so possibly that build was
>>> unsuccessful. I'll be trying to build a new one today or tomorrow and
>>> will email once it's up.
>>

>> Arggh. Sorry for the delay, new image is 1.5GB and it turns out this
>> makes rsync pretty useless for resuming[1], I'm trying again, but it
>> may have to wait till tomorrow when I'll have a decent upload speed
>> again.
>>
>> [1] given the default quota limit on fedorapeople, you need enough
>> space for the partially completed file and the full transfer.
>>
> I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to use fedorapeolpe for isos,

Well, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/fedorapeople.org?rd=Fedorapeople.org
has nothing against it and it's within quota. The things they disallow
seem to be anything involving processing and stuff that shouldn't be
shared (keys, things not legal for Fedora to share). If someone from
infrastructure asks for it to be removed then of course I'll do it,
though it would be nice if the request came with a suggestion of what
fedora architecture could be used for spins development prior to
approval.

Anyway, link for the moment is:
http://imalone.fedorapeople.org/Fedora-Jam-20121201.iso

--