Re: spin-kickstarts/fedora-jam

On 30 November 2012 10:21, ArthurX <arthurx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Brendan and others,
>
> I use fedora for sound recording
> and I'm interested in your project to make a good package off it.
> I will test it in the weekend, the nightly  build iso,

Cool! N.B. the link on the wiki currently points to my static build
(7th Nov) rather than the nightlies. It looks like Jørn has a nightly
for yesterday (corresponding to the F18 beta release), but he was the
one who changed the link on the wiki, so possibly that build was
unsuccessful. I'll be trying to build a new one today or tomorrow and
will email once it's up.

> Greetings
> Arthur

imalone