Re: fedora jam spec/theming

On 19 October 2012 13:49, Ian Malone <ibmalone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 19 October 2012 11:02, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 19/10/2012 02:06, Ian Malone wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was puzzling for a while over some things on the live CD that were
>>> puzzling me about theming and KDE menu options and have finally taken
>>> the time to look into it. Writing it up here while I remember.
>>>

>> I'll make sure this gets fixed on the kickstart file! thanks for working it
>> out, I suck at that kind of stuff

Attached patches. There are changes to default theme in 0001 which
wont work until fedora-jam-kde theme has been packaged in the repos. I
couldn't find a review submission for it

> So far as I can see the group thing works for liveuser, can't remember
> if there were more groups than audio and jackuser being discussed.
> Haven't tested whether they are available after install to disk (would
> need to get around to setting up a vm for that).

Still trying this, final install is somewhere > 3.2GB so haven't got
one working yet.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk