Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The music creation is depreciated and has not been updated since 2010. I
> just didn't feel like i should be deleting it. I should actually contact
> dtimms about it and see if he still wants it.
>
> The DVD will only ship with KDE. Adding another desktop adds way too many
> packages and makes things more complicated than it needs to be. I'm like you
> though, I'll be installing gnome after the first boot.

Ah ... OK. I took a look at the kickstart files and the only thing
that doesn't seem to be there that I consider a must-have is Csound.
As far as space is concerned, I can live without an office suite and
games if it frees up room for more audio tools. I can *especially*
live without Calligra. ;-)

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?