Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

On 09/03/2012 07:40 AM, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
I'm building my own audio spin
(https://github.com/znmeb/AlgoCompSynth), but I'd like to start
testing the "official" Fedora version. Is the kickstart file on line
somewhere?

P.S.: I'm having a lot of crashes in the interactions between
Rosegarden, QJackCtl and LASH. Is there something obvious I need to
know about getting this stuff running?

Submit bugs (if you haven't already - if you have link them here) for the crashes.

The kickstart can be found in the music creation git repo [1].

I have to ask though, why create a separate audio spin? Perhaps we can accommodate your requirements and join forces. We need all the help we can get.

From your bill of materials, all of this is should be available in Fedora proper by F18 release (CCRMA's supercollider and puredata are on my list to move into Fedora). IF there is anything else you need please add it to the wishlist. We also need extra packagers, so if you would like to maintain some of the stuff that you need which is not in Fedora we'll get you sponsored as a maintainer ASAP.

cheers

Brendan

[1] http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=music-creation.git;a=summary