Re: Where is the kickstart file for the audio spin?

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:15 AM, Jørn Lomax <northlomax@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would like to also welcome you in to the audio group :) I'm one of the
> co-maintainers for the audio spin (I worked on it for Google Summer of
> code).
>
> I looked at Iannix and impro-visor. I didn't undersant much of the Iannix
> source code, so i wouldn't even know where to start if I was going to
> package it. I'm willing to package improvisor for Fedora, unless you want to
> give it a go yourself (In which case, i would be happy to assist you). It
> looks like an awesome program too, it's something i have wanted to have has
> a program for several years.
>
> If there are any questions, don't hesitate to any anyone of us :)

I added IanniX and Impro-Visor to the wish list
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreationSpinDevelopment#Wishlist.
I put myself down as packager for both, but I probably will only be
able to get IanniX done in the next few weeks. So you can have
Impro-Visor if you want it.

--
Twitter: http://twitter.com/znmeb; Computational Journalism Publishers
Workbench: http://j.mp/QCsXOr

How the Hell can the lion sleep with all those people singing "A weem
oh way!" at the top of their lungs?