Re: Canorus

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 3:02 PM, Christopher Antila wrote:
> On Saturday 07 July 2012 11:59:37 Elliott Chapin wrote:
>> I see there's an Ubuntu package - just hoping it'll be back in Fedora. I
>> want Canorus for notational flexibility.
>>

> Looks like the Fedora package was orphaned by Orcan:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=9217

Yes I orphaned it a while ago [1] and no one else claimed it back
then. Canorus started out as a promising Google SoC project, but it
development slowed down drastically after the summer was over.
Unfortunately, the software was not quite stable when this occurred. I
did not chock its progress in the last 2 years though. I certainly
don't mind someone else taking over the packaging.

Orcan

[1] http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/music/2010-August/000746.html