Re: Primary software list is "complete"

On 07/04/2012 03:04 PM, Ian Malone wrote:
On 4 July 2012 12:52, Brendan Jones <brendan.jones.it@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You could try adding the link to the musicians guide (see example in my last
kickstarts mail).
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/16/html/Musicians_Guide/index.html.
If you set the desktop Categories correctly you can make it sit in the
Multimedia menu with all our other apps.

Thought: is it possible to package the musicians guide so it's
available offline?

It is, but as a general rule Fedora doesn't allow packaging content unless it is required by an application. This would fall under the code not content rule (obviously application documentation is different).

Exceptions can be made of course if the situation demands ...