Re: Primary software list is "complete"

On 06/29/2012 10:00 PM, Jørn Lomax wrote:
I have now completed a draft of the primary software list, the list of
software that is going to go into the spin[1]. If your favourite piece
of software is not on the list, please shout out so we can see if it's
something we should add. Likewise, if there is something on the list
that makes you go "Hang on a sec!", please say so too, so we can discuss
if we really want it in there.

Any input is welcome, both negative and positive. Use some time to think
too, I won't put the list into the spin kickstart file until the 5th of
July, so we have until then to edit the list as freely as we want.

Have a great weekend everyone!

[1]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_creation_spin_development#Primary_Packages

regards,

Just had a look at the wiki - the newer single plugins drop the -plugins tag if there is only one ie. lv2-abGate

lv2core and lv2-ui are deprecated. Now just lv2

Do we need some more scopes/meters? ie. ebumeter jaaa japa (jmeter/jkmeter) - all very tiny with no extra dependencies

qastools - cool Qt mixer recently packaged
http://xwmw.org/qastools/applications.html

Brendan