Re: Better information needed for noobs like me

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 8:41 AM, birger  wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-23 at 07:46 -0500, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
>> * The documentation is possibly what we lack most for the time being.
>> Feel free to help us out if you have time and will to do so. We have
>> started a page in the Fedora wiki a while ago
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreation
>> for listing our audio creation type software (Fedora only) but yet it
>> needs a lot more work.
>
> I will be happy to write a little once I feel that I know what I am
> writing about :-D

In a sense, it is good to have a beginner's documentation written by a
beginner. As there are certain things which you only do once when you
install a new system, it is easy for many of us to forget some of
these steps for the documentation

Thanks,
Orcan