Re: ardour 2.4 was out

On Wed, 2008-04-09 at 08:02 +1000, Nicholas Manojlovic wrote:
> I think I preferred it when Ardour was in the CCRMA repo. Not only was
> it quicker, I trust its been built with music in mind.

I don't think there is any difference re: packaging between the Fedora
and Planet CCRMA repositories (if anything Fedora packages should be
better quality because of peer review, etc, etc). But that should not
translate normally into any audible or musical differences.

The slower turn around is a direct consequence of how Fedora works and
is, I believe, unavoidable.

-- Fernando