CCRMA kernel in FC5?

Hello,

I am seriously looking at upgrading to FC5 primarily because it is reported to be an openGL 2.0 compliant system and Gem (a visualization labrary for PD) is now requiring openGL 2.0 for full Gem functionality.

But I am a long time CCRMA fan and the packages and kernel offered by CCRMA for FC4 really make my musical life easier. And so I ask: is there an FC5 CCRMA kernel and packages repository yet?

I would really love to not have to go back to building my own kernels using Ingo M.'s patches and then having to build all my sound tools myself using rpmbuild.

Thank you all,
-wade