muse? MusE? emacs-muse? Not if we want to make Linux Fedora public friendly.

I would suggest a nice simple easy to refer to name that Jolene Sixpack can remember and, more importantly, use. Put away the geek speak folks. If nothing else do what the Beatles did and call it an Apple. That may P.O. a few folks, but you can't copyright fruit. Perhaps L-Apple or lapple for Linux Apple. or Fapple for Fedora Apple or FedApple whoopsie - too scary. Keep up the great work pals and I might add that exyum went bananas (hey another good name) when I tried to load just about anything from CCRMA. Of course, I am an early adopter and am running core 5.

Yer Pal,
Ed Black, Ph.D.