Re: [Fedora-music-list] intro and questions

On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 05:39:06PM -0700, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:

> I'm attaching my current unedited (ie: not edible by Fedora Extras :-)
> spec file for Jack... This is for CVS of the clock_fix branch, which
> fixes problems with low level timing on dual core Athlon processors (you
> also need a recent kernel that does not select the TSC for internal
> timing on those processors to make everything work correctly)
>
> Ah, I forgot - if you are using a proper "preempt" kernel then you also
> want Rui Nuno Capella's rtirq script (also part of Planet CCRMA) which
> optimizes the priority of irq processes to favor audio i/o - that's
> mentioned in the jack spec file, that's why I remembered.

	Seems to build for me using mock to build it into a fc-devel build
root. I don't think I build the right cvs branch though, since I just used
the "jack-get-cvs" to build a tarball from cvs and built that with the spec
provided. So I just built HEAD so far.

	What are you using for your build system?

Adrian