Re: [Fedora-music-list] Greetings.

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

So.  Anyone care to introduce themselves?

I'm Max Spevack. Internal to Red Hat, I'm the Fedora Project Lead, so I have a huge interest in seeing Fedora find ways to integrate better with stuff like CCRMA, and to explore how the work we do here can lay the groundwork for similar opportunities in the education world, or other niches where open source and linux have a real opportunity to impact The Way Things Are Done.

I've been at Red Hat a little under 2 years. And since we're talking about CCRMA, I am obliged to send a shout out to my Alma Mater back in Palo Alto. Go Card!

:-)

--Max

--
Max Spevack