Re: Self-introduction and in need of some guidance.

Am Donnerstag, 4. Dezember 2008 06:30:54 schrieb Lionel Fernandes:
> I already read the wiki about the different areas but I wasn't able to
> make a decision yet.

Hi Lionel, choose a area where you think you would have the maximum fun
spending your free time. From what i can see, a good start for you can be the
Groups:

Documentation - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject
Websites - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites
Localization - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N
BugZappers - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers

if you have FOSS Software that you want to see in Fedora - start packaging it:
PackageMaintainers - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers

No matter what your decission is, talk to the Person you have listed on the
Mentors Page for the certain Groups. If you want to discuss further topics
find me on IRC kital@#fedora-admin.

CU

--
Joerg (kital) Simon