Re: Self-introduction and in need of some guidance.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:30 AM, Lionel Fernandes wrote:

> I would appreciate some input from you, mentors, so I can make a decision.

Hello Lionel,

I have a task which needs to be done to ensure quality packages from
Fedora 10 and 11-devel:

verify if all examples included in FEL packages are working. If it
does not, only notify it to me.

Will that be interesting for you ?

Chitlesh