Is this the right way to respond? [Fwd: Re: seeking bugtriage help]

Hi fellow mentors and mentees,

I received this email on Monday, April 11, from Abhishek.  This is the first
time I have been approached as a mentor.  I have merely dipped my toe into the
Triage project, so am not very well informed about it, but did my best to answer.

Since we're all kind of new to this, I thought I'd ask for a critical review
of my response to Abhishek, as well as to let the general mentor community
know about his request in case someone else here can respond more fully than I
have.

Is this response okay?  Are there things I missed saying that I should have,
or things I said I shouldn't have?  Was it too long?  Too short?  Should I
forward his request to the fedora-triage-list or let him be responsible for
making contact there, as I suggested below?

I appreciate your input.  Thanks a bunch!

	Warm regards,
	David Eisenstein