Re: #help: Sorting through Fedora 26 talking points

Hi, is anyone able to lend a hand with the task below? Since it seems
like we're missing the meeting this week again, it would be a huge help
if someone could try to make some small steps to working through this.
My time this week is also limited, otherwise I'd try to lend a hand.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory