Unable to run meeting today

Hello all,

I am dealing with an Internet outage in my apartment today and will be
unable to chair today's meeting (can't keep a connection for longer than
1-2 minutes). :( I didn't have time to prepare an agenda for today's
meeting, but I was hoping to cover the presentation to the Council
(originally planned for tomorrow, but might need to see if we can push
to next week). I also wanted to try to get a grip on talking points, but
since the Alpha slipped, we do have some flexibility on that.

I'll try to get some thoughts together this week to send out so we can
stay on top of things. I'll also check in with Matt on the slots for the
subproject presentation.

Sorry for the sudden notice!

--
Cheers,