#help: Sorting through Fedora 26 talking points

Hey all,

Eduardo and I are in the Marketing meeting this morning and we're trying
to get an idea about what needs to happen in order to get a first
deliverable in time for the Fedora 26 Alpha. We decided to separate the
long-term vision of audience-based talking points to Fedora 27 and
beyond, as we're not confident we will be able to do that and still have
a deliverable product this release.

The task we needed help with was to go through the existing Fedora 26
Talking Points wiki page we have now to trim down some of the massive
content we have there now.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_26_talking_points

Ideally, it would help to narrow it down to some of the most
"interesting" or "valuable" points that have a general interest to a
broad audience of users. As an example, you can see our talking points
for Fedora 25:

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_talking_points

Neither Eduardo or myself are going to have time to get this done in the
next week, but this will help move us forward to begin reaching out to
WGs and SIGs to collect info and bullets specific to the editions. Would
anyone be able to help out with this?

Thanks! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory