[fedora-marketing] Issue #245 `Create audience-focused talking points`

jflory7 added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
**Discussed in [2017-03-07 meeting](https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2017-03-07/marketing.2017-03-07-14.00.html).**

### Splitting off into two tickets

The majority of our discussion was about splitting off the two main tasks of this ticket into their own tickets. The idea of creating audience-based talking points will require more time and planning than originally thought, and we need to have a first deliverable prepared roughly in time for the Alpha release on March 21st. In the meanwhile, we're going to move forward with generating the Fedora 26 talking points as usual, and then aim to change this for future cycles (we're just not sure we're going to be able to have something ready in time for Fedora 26 if we focus on implementing this now).

### Fedora 26 in new ticket, and help needed!!

A new ticket will be filed specific to Fedora 26. Also, please see the [call for help](https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/marketing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/thread/GMMJGWSB4MRXXWLB72VBN6GLHWUWGSMS/) to sort through the existing [list of talking points](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_26_talking_points)!
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/245