[fedora-marketing] Issue #242 `Update release activity steps / process on the wiki`

jflory7 added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
**Discussed in [2017-03-07 meeting](https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2017-03-07/marketing.2017-03-07-14.00.html).**

Since we have the talking points and Marketing presentation to the Council in two weeks, @x3mboy and I decided to table this ticket until after March 21st until we get these other two, higher priority tasks done.

@ankur1989 / @bproffit, if you can both wrap on your action item, we can pick this up when we revisit this topic! Thanks. :thumbsup:
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/242