[fedora-marketing] Issue #245 `Create Fedora 26 talking points`

jflory7 added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
**Discussed in [2017-02-21 meeting](https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2017-02-21/marketing.2017-02-21-13.59.html)… sort of.**

## Where we are

We had most of our discussion in the IRC channel after the meeting slot. For the most part, there was agreement that the list should be consolidated mostly because we don't have enough hands to thoroughly cover all of those different audiences in a way where we're still producing quality content. I think it makes sense for us to focus on 4-5, and then focus in on building strong sets of talking points that would be engaging to those audiences.

This is also assuming that our talking points would be _received_ in the way they normally are, by the WGs and SIGs about their projects, and then we do the interpretative work of putting them into buckets.

## Choosing the audiences

This is something @bex encouraged us to get some Council input on too in addition to team member input, which makes sense. To help get some kind of start here:

* **Python developers**: Seems like a must because there's already a lot of content available a la _Fedora <3 Python_
* **University students / teachers**: Still a little torn because students and teachers are both different audiences in themselves
* **Designers**: Of the Labs, the Design Lab is one of the strongest ones and I think we could put together strong talking points for this
* **Advanced users / Linux legends**: Maybe better promoting our Spins / Labs?

This is a hasty list, but I have to head out shortly, so bear with me. Feedback and comments welcome!
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/245