Re: Cancellation of Today's Marketing Meeting

On 11/01/2016 09:26 AM, Brian Proffitt wrote:
All:

The Marketing channels have been very quiet of late, and today we had to
cancel the meeting due to only three people showing up.

https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-11-01/marketing.2016-11-01-13.02.log.html

Basically, we are coming down to the end of the F25 cycle and we need to
get things pushed out. Primarily:

* The F25 GA release announcement and press release
* Screenshots for F25 on the marketing wiki (bkp and linuxmodder assigned)

I am concerned about the lack of activity, and would ask the Marketing
group organizers to address this as soon as possible.

Hey Brian, thanks for your continued time and efforts on leading the Marketing meetings. As far as I know, the Marketing group organizers are mostly the people who have been active in the meetings and on the mailing lists.

Although I hate to do all of this back-and-forth, we could try to find a meeting time that works for the active contributors in Marketing now, and hopefully that should spread some of the workload. If the meeting times were at a time that worked me again, I could at least take responsibility for chairing the meetings again to take this off your plate.

Thoughts of any other active Marketing members would be greatly appreciated!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory