Cancellation of Today's Marketing Meeting

All:

The Marketing channels have been very quiet of late, and today we had to cancel the meeting due to only three people showing up.

https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-11-01/marketing.2016-11-01-13.02.log.html

Basically, we are coming down to the end of the F25 cycle and we need to get things pushed out. Primarily:

* The F25 GA release announcement and press release
* Screenshots for F25 on the marketing wiki (bkp and linuxmodder assigned)

I am concerned about the lack of activity, and would ask the Marketing group organizers to address this as soon as possible.

Peace,
Brian

--
Brian Proffitt