Re: Regarding New Article Namespace in Fedora 24

Hello Justin
Thanks for your reply
I will cover all your queries in this article for sure
As of now its a part of Software Define Network (SDN) which helps linux
administrator to manage networking isolation.

I will start drafting it soon. I hope this is doable

Thanks
Ashutosh